We have a double feature for you today. Not only are we releasing a 1.5.2 pre-release but there’s also another weekly snapshot for 1.6 to get your hands on!
First up, the 1.5.2 pre-release. We’ve decided to put out a small bug fix update to address some minor issues that players are having in 1.5.1, and you can test it out before it goes live! A full list of fixes are as follows:
- [Bug MC-22] – Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
- [Bug MC-1123] – SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- [Bug MC-1407] – Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- [Bug MC-4253] – Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- [Bug MC-8112] – Pick-Block and Furnaces
- [Bug MC-8260] – Achievement “Hot Topic” Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- [Bug MC-11229] – Using the anvil for free
- [Bug MC-12133] – Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
- Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
- Many Realms fixes.
Download Minecraft 1.5.2 Pre-release:
- Dr. Spectrum – Genetic Mutation Skin for Minecraft
- Dialga Skin for Minecraft
- Shinkirō Skin for Minecraft
- Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/.1.5.2
- MCPatcher HD Download for Minecraft 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Reactor Knight Skin for Minecraft
- Illusion Skin for Minecraft
- The Golden Knight Skin for Minecraft
- Roman Soldier Skin for Minecraft
- Daft Steam Punk Guy Manuel Skin for Minecraft